Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

Sweet Sunday on Monday

Wanting to play along with challenges is the reason I started to blog.  However, I'm finding, that with the more I browse other blogs, there are so many challenges and other bits of stamping goodness out there...when will I ever have time to do the challenges?  *smile*  I did have time for the Sweet Sunday Challenge this week.  (I thought it was funny that the Valentine card my husband gave to me looked a bit like the challenge!)  I love seeing what the team comes up with, but I am not a layer girl. So I tried to take out at least one layer. These are made with a cute digi stamp...again from following others challenge posts...that I found the other night at the DigiStamp Boutique.  A good number of ladies I work with are having babies soon, so I thought this would be a good time for me to add a few baby cards to the stash! 

I tried the baby in blue and pink...knowing I'll need both!






Baby close up:


I also used these cards to play along with the Our Creative Corner challenge - Something old is new again.  What??????  you can't tell me that people actually buy supplies and then never use them???  ha, ha, ha!!  I'm soooo guilty of that!  I found this perfectly new Martha Stewart backgrounds set in my stash.  I got them on clearance at Michaels...and I know I had shorts and sandals on at the time! (unlike the FEET of snow outside currently...)  I used one of the stamps as a background on the smaller squares under the baby image - looking for something reminiscent of bubbles. 

Well, looks like school will happen tomorrow.  We were off for a week due to the snow and it's been prime learning-to-blog time for me.  But, when the kids go back, I go back.  Funny thing is, tonight it's supposed to snow!  But I can honestly say I'm tired of it now...and ready for some kind of normalcy.  Ok..."normal" may be to much to ask for...I'll just go for life without snow.  Come on SPRING! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave some thoroughly encouraging words!