Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

The cards we hate to have to make...

...are actually the subject of Sharon's challenge this week over at No Time to Stamp.  Sympathy cards. 


Like everyone else that's commented on her post, I also feel that whenever I need one, I never have one.  So adding to the stash, and looking at inspiring samples from other stampers is a great way to do that.  I had loved a simple sympathy card (with a twist) made by Susan on her blog Simplicity.  She used the tree stamp from the SU Thoughts and Prayers set *sideways*.  Yep...totally threw me.  But I loved it and have wanted to imitate it (read:  copy it!)  for a while now.  Now's the time.  And I will make extras...to add to that stash.  That's one kind of card we NEVER like to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave some thoroughly encouraging words!