Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

I guess I should've called this the blizzard blog...


because I finally have time to start one! well, the blizzard(s) of 2010 on the mid atlantic coast have helped me to realize one of my new years resolutions - to become a blogger! This is me freezing my tushie in the "snow lounge." wondering when I can go back inside! :)
My reason for starting this blog is to help myself grow...I need to learn to use technology and not be so afraid of it! My son will be 12 next month, and he'll know more than I do...never a good option!
I also want to be able to participate in all of the fun rubber stamping site/blog challenges. Not that I'll have time once school starts again, but when I do, I want to try! I see soooooo many talented, fun stampers, scrappers and card makers online. I have such a long list of blogs I love to read for inspiration, I figure it's about time to stop stalking and start playing along! I also hope playing along will give me an extra push in exploring my own creativity.
I can't guarantee regular posts or inky inspiration. But we know it's always an interesting journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave some thoroughly encouraging words!