Pages

Friday, February 12, 2010

Olympic excitement, American pride!

Happy Friday, everyone! (Though in Maryland we're not feeling the relief that usually comes with Friday evening...the kids have been off school all week because of the two blizzards!) Anyway, my boys were totally excited to watch the 2010 Vancouver Olympic Games Opening Ceremonies. They actually remember Beijing and said they "can't wait" to see the Parade of Nations! I need to get back in there and watch with them. Hope you're watching, too!


I used a sketch I saw on iSTAMP which is actually a Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge...a few weeks late! :) The colors of the card are red, white and blue...though the blue wants to show up as black. We have a family friends that are hockey players, so this card will go to them. I didn't really grow up watching hockey, but my husband is from Detroit - HOCKEYTOWN, USA! Enjoy the games!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave some thoroughly encouraging words!