Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

"Picture Perfect" attempt...

...at a blatant CASE!  Even though CASEing is the sincerest form of flattery...something always changes from the original design to make the new product "your own."  I LOVED Maile Belles card here.  (In fact, I could just link her WHOLE blog because her work is wonderful!)  When I saw the colors for the challenge at Picture Perfect, my first thought was to somehow make line art flowers with black centers...well, that, too, got changed along the creative process!  A big "thank you" to Megan for alerting me to her great (now weekly!) challenge blog.  Be sure to check out Picture Perfect Creations Crafty Challenge so you can give it a try, too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave some thoroughly encouraging words!