Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Curtain Call - Act 23

In keeping with trying to get the mojo flowing again, it's challenge time!  I think I looked up all the challenges I could today and made notes and jotted sketches, etc.  I want to post a few but will also apologize for the pictures first!  I wanted to take them in front of a window with natural light, but all windows in our house today were filled with gray clouds and rain!  Boo! 

Here's my take on Stacey's Curtain Call Colors.  I LOVE those colors and the inspiration picture.  I think I may have stuck too close to the inspiration...as soon as I saw it, I knew I wanted to use the Damask Designs set from PTI to make that wallpaper background panel.


I was asked to make some Mother's Day cards for a small craft show at one of our local hospitals.  Thing is, i'm not a flowery stamper.  YIKES.  I also know that what I would make my own Mother isn't exactly the kinds of things others would buy.  I'd make her something about gardening...but it doesn't have to SAY "happy Mother's day" on it to be a Mother's Day card.  But, I digress...I'm trying and I'll post a few here as they get done. 

This one was an attempt at a beautiful card I saw on Maille Belles blog, Simply Stamped

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave some thoroughly encouraging words!