Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

OCC Challenge - Bloomin' Blossoms

Over at Our Creative Corner, they've done bows, buttons and butterflies this month...so now it's time for blossoms!  With Mother's day around the corner, I've worked on a few cards this week with floral stamps.  I always love the old SU Terrific Tulips.  An oldie but a goodie! (Talk about an oldie...that's groovy guava...lookin' a little orange on that stormy afternoon!)

My old friend, purple, and I worked well together this time!  Usually I have such a hard time with purple, but this time I really liked the different shades together on this lilac (or wisteria?) panel.  I had a piece of dark (eggplant?) purple that I thought really set it off.
Well, I'm glad blooms are on the challenges because tonight it's supposed to get into the 30's here!  brrrrrr!  I just got home from my son's baseball game and my fingers had to un-numb so I could type this!

1 comment:

  1. Such pretty card - love the colors on both and great to see these old friends again too! Wonderful job on the blooming blossoms challenge! So happy you could have some fun with us this week at Our Creative Corner.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave some thoroughly encouraging words!