Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Ocean-y OLW

Well, it's just WRONG that I haven't been posting...even worse is not having time to stamp and create, let alone blog about it!  Kids are home for the summer...silly me thought there'd be time to do EVERYTHING.  :)  How are YOU getting it all done???

Luckily, there was time for a few this week.  Susan's OLW challenge was to use watercoloring on your one layer card.  Funny how she posted just today about ocean-y colors. (Hope you get to the beach soon, Susan.  LOVE that wave-y card!)  I love the beach, and need to send a thank you to someone who helped us out planning for our own beach time this month.  The shells are heat embossed and then wet brushed with SU baja breeze over top.  Sentiment is PTI in SU soft suede.  Simple and summery!

My brother in law is in need of a peach upside down cake (one of his faves from childhood) to help him get well after surgery yesterday.  The boys and I went to get the peaches at a local orchard today and we're baking tomorrow.  I had to have a get well card to go with it, of course!  The peach is a $1 stamp from Michaels...I added the sentiment on the computer.


I WILL (I have to keep reassuring myself!) be back soon...and be creating in between.  Hope you find time this summer to get inky, too!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for more inspiration. I am so lifting the seashell card..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave some thoroughly encouraging words!