Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

An SU-only challenge

Being an equal-opportunity spender when it comes to stamping, playing along with an SUO challenge was different for me.  It really made me think of what I had that I could use.  I do buy SU products, and my friend Michele Reynolds called for a challenge to make birthday cards. (She doesn't have all of the submissions posted on her site because she's heading out to the SU convention this week.)  


Luckily, it came just in time, because I needed a few cards this week.  I made a few cupcake cards (you don't usually see a lot of designer paper in my designs - but I had this from SU and the cards needed to be girly!) and the Wish card was for my husband who had a birthday last week, too.  I love when you can use a floral stamp and still have it turn out "masculine enough".   The Wish card is a case of a wonderful card I found here.  Love the CAS of it and that dotty ribbon!  So I made it work with some SU products I already owned!

1 comment:

  1. Love this! About time you start putting up some new work ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave some thoroughly encouraging words!