Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Gift card holders - great idea!

There are lots of spring/summer holidays coming up...mother's day, father's day, graduations, weddings, new babies, teacher appreciation, etc.  This weekend a neighbor invited me to attend an SU show -- with a different demo.  I even told MY demo about it and she said, "have fun, and buy something to support your hostess!".  (so of course, I did!)  Anyway, the new demo, Connie Heisey, demonstrated some pretty cards and a cute gift card holder.  The original one featured the big flower punch from SU.  I knew I was running home to re-make that!  But then, I realized that you could use a scallop circle punch, or the curly label punch...or NO punch - just an image - and they're still stinkin' cute!  (and quick and easy, too!  BONUS!) 

The first one I made is the pink and brown one to go with the Annabelle Stamps challenge.  I love that light pink satin ribbon.  It really looks nice with the pink pirouette...when it shows up better in the pic!  oops!  (the late afternoon sun was NOT kind to me that day!)  Then I moved on to try others...I think the graduation one would look nice and formal for a wedding gift card, too. 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Shannon, and a great idea for so many occasions!
    Thanks for joining in with our challenge :)
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing along with Annabelle Stamps, hope you will join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards!
    Thanks for participating in the Annabelle Stamps challenge this week!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave some thoroughly encouraging words!